Located just outside Knoxville and Maryville, in Louisville, Tennessee, Life Care Center of Blount County has easy access to the city, while still in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains. For a day trip, we suggest:
- The Peaceful Side of the Smokies offers a full vacation guide for the Blount County area of the Great Smoky Mountains.
- Cades Cove, located in the Great Smoky Mountains, features a wide variety of outdoor activities, including hiking, biking and an 11-mile loop road to drive.
- A local resort and farm dating back to 1939, Blackberry Farm is an escape from the busy city to a simpler Southern lifestyle.
- The vacation guide at Visit Knoxville provides places to play, dine and sleep in and around Knoxville.
- In a neighboring county, Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, offers a wide variety of family friendly activities, shopping destinations and attractions.